Friday, February 6, 2009

Welcome my son welcome to the machine!

Soo rugby rugby rugby rugby............................RUGBY! Yes I think im putting myself more out there in the team. Its great I don't put the shell in shelley anymore ahaha. ahhhhh I scratched my knuckle alittle, got stepped on like 1 million times! ahhhhh I feel so much better this year playing this year. Last year was more of releasing alot of steam this year im doing it, laughing, having fun, dancing, joking around I love it. Alas though I still have two goals this year. 1. Play at Rothesay 2. Play against JMH.... The Jmh game won't be that excited for me though cause I really wanted to go head to head with flannagan but oh well there are other targets prehaps this Nick lad will put up a fight we'll have to wait and seee..... hahaha whilst in political science class I got this urge to become a politican. Im going for the RCMP thing first though and then go for it after maybe 20 years? Oh yeah back on the rugby topic :) today we were practicing with the girls cause they have no coach and my goddddddddd mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm well except 20 of them. ahhhhh Sarah seems to have cooled down her anger towards me last year. We probably won't be best friends or friends but hey I choose that route a long time ago when I decided to be friends with the blue crew and stuff. Just glad the circle of my life is almost perfect. Just one more special person and I will be set... Anyways im on a rant as you can see by the bad grammer and all that fun stuff. Sooooo till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment