Sunday, February 1, 2009

RUGBYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soooo yeah its been a while. I spent the weekend in some little town that no one has heard of to see my brother almost become a basketball champion. I stress the word almost for the greasers from across the pond stole it from us (I only call them greasers because I was rooting for my bro) anyways yes... sucks.... Ahhhhhh after that I returned home to my lovely house... studying for a 3rd attempt on my permit...... hahaha jeeze.... Ahhhhh tomorrow should be interesting returning to the game I know and love. I really want to return that cup to MVHS it would make a really graduating gift but JMH is in the way.... Oh well they lost flannagan so im not as worried... Jesus that guy could take on 4 of our guys... Hopefully I can do the same eventually but anyways thats about it. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment