Monday, February 2, 2009

Rugby 1st day :)

Day started off normal enough. It wasn't until 3rd period when I was struck by a very beautiful girl in my 3rd period who just started talking to me. Well I messed that up.... like I usually do... I mumbled to much and she couldn't hear me soooooo like usual I turned red with embarassment and found something to run too.... Ahhhh Rugby was intense I think we have a strong team. Good laughs... Cortes and me racing during sprints and him dying of sweat... ahhhhh followed Colby's advice ice baths do work on tensed up muscles like tonight. Ahhhh interesting enough I did all my homework for the night and did my assignments due for next week. Studied for my permit (boring) but neccessary. Ahhh well thats about it. Lets see how tomorrow goes

No comments:

Post a Comment