Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sweetness =)

Well Im still sore from rugby practice haha oh well. Ahhh im actually doing well in school and well thats a big improvement considering last years fiasco ahaha. Big news im actually on a winter carnaval team I don't know if I spelled that right but whatever. The team im on consists of Zack, Dylan, Kevin, Mario (mexican friend haha), me , and Kyle. Sooo yeah got my projects done once again early... Passing all of Howes little reading quizes which amazes me since I hate reading. I bought Monica a rose today..Kinda ruined my plan when I did it though cause I forgot to write Anonymous on it cause I can't spell for poop....Ohh well. Ahhh Friday practicing with the girls.... Should be interesting since 2 of them are my ex's ahaha oh well I just hope they don't tackle me tooooo hard....

No comments:

Post a Comment