Saturday, March 7, 2009

Its about time

Hi blog. Well its been 10 years but I finally talked to my biological father. It was on facebook but whatever I said what I had to say. Im pretty sure I made him feel like shit. Im happy I've gotten 10 years of this horrible stuff off my chest. Im not going to forgive him though. Nothing can make me forgive him. No free way through college, no brand new car, no nothing. He didn't pick a good time to try to get in contact with me. Yesterday was the 12th anniversary of him leaving me and my bro and that was day before my bro's birthday. No one has idea how much I hate that man. The night that he left is still burned into my mind. Waking up in the middle of the night at five years old, hearing your mom crying by the sink with a letter in her hand and your left thinking your dad is dead.... then he comes back in his black leather coat, sunglasses and a big smile on his face with another woman with him who is not your mom. Turns out the women is your mom's best friend. One month later I find myself in a small basement sleeping on a air mattress cause my mom lost her job and the house. These things I replay in my mind every day. I wish I could get rid of those memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment