Saturday, November 7, 2009

Oh well

Well its been a long time since I last blogged. I must say these past few months have been interesting. From picking up the habit of drinking and smoking (Cigars) to being a complete loner in my basement I certainly have come a long ways haha. Since the last time I blogged things have changed. I've changed around my friends, went back to school (upgrading), and now im working full time. Life is alittle tougher then I expected after school but oh well just have to keep rolling with the punches.
Its strange however that I have no interest in anything right now. I don't seem to want anything in life. No relationships, no new clothing, nothing it must be just that I have no actual sense of class and that I just don't give a fuck. I've began growing a beard...Its alittle scruffy and patchy but it will surely be a great beard after a month or two. Oh well see how it turns out. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment